If Walls Could Talk by Juliet Blackwell
I love a cozy mystery. I don't mind a paranormal cozy mystery. This should have worked but the male characters all fell flat. Mel is a contractor. She is friends with Matt who is redoing a historic house. Kenneth gets attacked at the house and dies as a result. Now, he's haunting her. The police investigator isn't concerned with the case. Cal-OSHA is involved and a guy she had a crush on before her marriage and divorce is the one on the case. She does all the work and figures out that the investors were behind the attack. She also puts to rest another ghost who was haunting the house. I wouldn't mind if this was just her ghost busting while remodeling houses. But, with a cozy mystery there is always a love interest and the available options are not good.
No comments:
Post a Comment